Monday, April 19, 2010

Kina Cafe Bar @ Mt Maunganui , New Zealand

I miss this place..... Its a place where i love to hang out for dinner . I get to know about this place is when someone told me that there's a Cafe Bar in Mt Maunganui which named it Kina Cafe Bar....OMG...its Kina Cafe...and My name is Akina...Its sound like i opened this cafe (drool)...


On my first visit , I've truly  fall in love with this place. Its warm and cozy inside...




                           Our Seat and Table
                                 They have awesome promotion during winter season
                               Click on the below picture for full view and price


Trust me ,Their food are definitely worth and affordable.When my first visit there , They are having special on buy one free one.
I do get craving about that and order 3 set free 3 set for 4 people....
end up the chef came out and ask do i need to cancel some of the order as all the food are in big portions ...guess who can't finish the food ?
hahahaha
 
Chef Recommendation : Seafood Pizza
They have the best and Fresh Seafood Pizza ever !
and Its only 22.00NZD
Their juicy mussel , smoked salmon , big prawns, scallop just melted inside my mouth


Country  Pizza ...A simple ingredient that gave me full of satisfaction
which i found kinda unique...and i love it with those sour cream and potatoes on Pizza
Its Only 19.00 NZD


Oh...they served pizza on a huge pan....and with KINA on it..
 
If you prefer to go for something light or pasta
Tiger Prawns Penne Pasta is a nice choice
19.90 NZD

On they main dishes.... come in only 5 fabulous choice

Grilled Chicken
17.90 NZD


Awesome Lamb Shank roasted in red wine and rosemary
with mashed Kumara and baby spinach
1x shank 18.90NZD 2x shank 23.90NZD
  
Grilled Fresh Salmon fillet on
baby spinach,Kumara mash with a lime dill hollandaise
23.50 NZD
  

Fresh Grilled Sirloin Steak  *thumbs up*
25.00 NZD
P/s : i lost my steak photo, force to use this...

Since then i always introduce all my WHS friends to try out Kina Cafe , and yea..everyone love it.

We used to have our gathering , farewell ,celebration @ Kina Cafe while working through the season in Trevelyan.
They are located @
           Kina Cafe Bar  
      19a Pacific Avenue, Mount Maunganui 3116, New Zealand 
          (07) 572 1300

No comments:

Post a Comment


Fulfilling MY Biggest Dream !! at least need to complete 80% of it !!


visited 7 states (3.11%)

Explore The Wonder of The World

Followers