Sunday, April 25, 2010

My Dream Destination- New Zealand

                          
From my post , I guess everyone probably know where's my dream and favourite destination !
YAY ! Its  always be  NEW ZEALAND !

3 years ago, MAS flight fly me to New Zealand which allowed me to discover the best gems ever in this world .
                                            
                                          
                                           The Youngest Country On Earth
New Zealand is a WOW!WOW!WOW! place for me . I used to tough  that NZ is a country side  country which i was totally SO  wrong ! ...
                          New  Zealand really surprised me for the whole 2years .
                             as i never knew that our mother nature do left
                                     something really precious on earth
                                             
Why New Zealand is my Dream Destination ?

   Because  ............
                      They are the most nature aka pollution free country on earth
Its contains the most beautiful nature view
 

Its have been Rated one of the safest Country and City in the world

They have the most natural adventures 
 

They have tracks that allowed you to explore 4  season a day
 They have all wonderful botanic in different seasons
Lavendar Farm

 Spring Blossom
awesome grassland
Oh...and they produce premium wine



 Of course they are the only KIWI'S  Land in the world
                                     Even Garnets (sea birds) love this wonderful place ,
                                                     Why not us ?
                                

No comments:

Post a Comment


Fulfilling MY Biggest Dream !! at least need to complete 80% of it !!


visited 7 states (3.11%)

Explore The Wonder of The World

Followers