Saturday, November 14, 2009

The First Big Step ~At the Departure Hall

On the day-21st March 2007 flight at 9.45pm .
I started to packed my cloths into baggage at 3pm . My heart was so painful while packing all stuff...its was a big rush and i started to cry .
I am sad and scare , started to worried about the whole journey . I knew its was too late for worrying.

Its was a tough decision though but im superb glad that i've made it which have change my whole life and my mindset.


It's was 5pm , My cousin came and pick us up to KLIA airport.My mum and My cousin sister is going with me to New Zealand for holiday . Is always better when family is by your side.

On my way to airport ,I received many text message and calls from friend .Almost breakdown my heart when i heard friends crying. I do not allowed any friend to send me to airport .This is to prevent those unacceptable feelings.

Arrived airport ,checked-in and dinner in McD .Funny to say that , I started to feel panic and stress . My mind totally went blank . I just started to feel that im going on a long vacation .

So i started to do something important :

  • Cancel or froze all the whatsoever subscribed line , membership .Anything that required payment.If not you might end up having debt    


  • Contact: mobile telecommunication to Turn on your International Roaming or  Temporary freeze your line so that you do not have to pay your basic package bill up to 3months .(or you may walk-in to appeal for freeze line up to 1years which they might charge you if you really need to keep the numbers)

  • ATM Machine : Create an Internet Banking if you do not have one . Its much more easier for you to keep track on your transaction and no hassle on transferring money back to your hometown account .Its help alot for those who needs to pay loan or debt monthly.

  • My best choices ,Maybank -For International fund transfer - is the most efficient. Fast , Reliable and high conversion rates without any charges when your money transferred successfully .Get done with all your favorite third party transfer so that you do not need to request alot of TAC number while in NZ.     
Advised to do all the important things 1 week before leaving .


Out of sudden , My best buddies pops out in front of me . I was shocked .
They gave me a box with photos and slides show with my favorite song. (but i am not dare to open the CD until 2months after coz i knew i will cry like hell)

Time to depart....My cousin sister started to cry while waving hand to us. My tears at last broke down as well. Its an unforgettable feelings.

In departure hall , Friends started to call again. The last call i answered was my love one . Can you imagine how heart broken am i ?

5 minutes to feel the sadness ~ relieved and keep going~Be strong

10 hours and 15minutes flight~ ~ Long Long Haul~ Im having fever~~can't sleep ~Enjoy in-flight entertainment ~ Meals ~Dessert~ The services .
Malaysia Airlines ,My preferred choice.

Join Malaysia Airline ,Enrich Frequent Flyer Program to Enjoy the benefit by flying with Malaysia Airlines .
  • Earn miles when you fly with MAS , Staying with MAS partner Hotels ,Car Rental and more
  • Accumulate miles to Redeem free flight ticket , In-flight shopping voucher , Golden Lounge Voucher ,Extra baggage allowance voucher 
  • Enjoy the promotions
 
Enrol Now as a Enrich Member and get an instant 1000 bonus miles.

More informations : www.malaysiaairlines.com 
 
Equiries : 1800-88-3000 (toll free number within malaysia)
           +603 7843 3000 (outside Malaysia)

Enrich General enquiries: enrich@mas.com.my

2 comments:

  1. hey girl, just wana know how u withdraw cash money from malaysia account in NZ?

    anyway, i'm P.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hiya,

    You only can do international transfer from Msia to NZ (not sure how much per transaction fees coz haven try before)

    but if you are in Msia and would like to withdraw with your NZ atm card :

    You may either used your ATM card and withdraw in any ATM machine which have PLUS or CIRRUS . each transaction cost 7.50nzd onwards.

    or you may international transfer from NZ to Msia which cost 25nzd per transaction

    ReplyDelete


Fulfilling MY Biggest Dream !! at least need to complete 80% of it !!


visited 7 states (3.11%)

Explore The Wonder of The World

Followers