Monday, November 23, 2009

Thank you notes ~Blog View Reached 400 ~


First of all, I have to thanks for everyone support.Within 10 Days and 5simple post....with 400 peoples view www.missyaki.blogspot.com !!!
Gosh!! Im so happy!! Efforts shown...Honestly its kinda hard to set up a nice blog and it's super hard for me to write this travel blog coz there's so much in my mind floating around wanted me to share with everyone....I've been so miserable due to i don't know what to write , Where to start...
within 10days...
My mum said my blog mixed up...I will learn from my mistake tho.
My love said my blog complicated...and i quickly change it...put a bit more effort on the design.
Anonymous reader no respond at all

Now....After several changes
Mommy will remind me....."How come blog got no any updates ?"
Love said "wow..your blog really tempting..really nice ,love your collage"
Anonymous readers ,giving alot of thumbs up ~

I really appreciate alot lot !!

All effort is really worth it with all your support !!

Exploring in New Zealand for about 2 years by myself at the age of 18 isn't a easy pathway..
I've went through all the hardest path ,depression moment,super Home sick moment in my life.


At here ,Allowed me to thanks some peoples whom are really really special in my life..they are just like my angels.. came along with me , support me all the time ,help me to overcome all the hardest path and share with me all your principal in life~ without you all , I wouldn't be who i am today !!!



 (p/s:Don't tell me you can survive by yourself in an unfamiliar country!thats BULLSHIT!!)




Thank you very much to everyone who visit missyaki's blog !!!!

I will not give up writing this blog until i finish Explore the wonder of the world~ yea ~My Dream~



Please leave me comment so that i can learn from my mistakes.
wink^____^

No comments:

Post a Comment


Fulfilling MY Biggest Dream !! at least need to complete 80% of it !!


visited 7 states (3.11%)

Explore The Wonder of The World

Followers