Wednesday, November 11, 2009

Warmest Welcome



Missyaki Warmest Welcome every single person whom
pass by ,scroll by ,linked by ,click by ....and ...
to someone who really appreciate my Journal


This is number 3th,4th ,5th blog that i have had .
Previously was hopping blog~ hop here and there till i found a blog which i taught i could stay forever , 
who knows that they deleted my 200 ++ post blog about my life in NZ .
I've made a complaint and get to know the caused was due to i have been idle for 6months .


But this time , I would make this to be my last blog : www.missyaki.blogspot.com
although it takes me almost a year to set up


I wanna to share my life ,My Journey , My Experiences ,My Dreams,My Photos ,My Heart with you .
I  honestly appreciate your comment.


No comments:

Post a Comment


Fulfilling MY Biggest Dream !! at least need to complete 80% of it !!


visited 7 states (3.11%)

Explore The Wonder of The World

Followers